10 Things to Keep Busy While Inside
Hey there, Hokies!
Dottie here, and a lot has happened since the last time I talked to you guys! While I know everyone is practicing social distancing in Blacksburg, I wanted to give you some ideas of what you can do while inside the house. This is a difficult time for a lot of people, but I think some of these ideas will lift your spirits and keep you busy! Enjoy!
1. Do a 500 or 1000 piece puzzle to keep your mind going
2. Binge watch a show on Netflix or Hulu
3. Organize or do some spring cleaning around the house
4. Give in and make a TikTok
5. Exercise indoors or go for a walk outside
6. Play a board game
7. Bake some tasty treats
8. Make a trendy charcuterie board
9. Make a list of all the things you're thankful for to keep morale up
10. Do an indoor scavenger hunt
Hope all of these ideas help you to pass the time! Stay safe and stay inside, Hokies!